Mittwoch, 31. August 2011

VMA's Best Dressed



Selena Gomez, beautiful, as usual, in Julien MacDonald.



I can't get enough of 'em, they're just so cute :)



Justin Bieber in YSL with his snake Johnson. Well. He was always a bit crazy, wasn't he? And usually, I don't like cheetah print, but on him, I like it. Not that it's cuz of him... ;)



Taylor Lautner in a classic combination we'll never get tired of.



Victoria Justice in an sparkly, golden Theia dress.



Chord Overstreet, same as Taylor Lautner.



Jessie J, who's obviously broken her foot, also in an sparkly body and leggings.



Rebecca Black in Theory. Is it just me, or does she really wear Louboutins? I mean, did she already earn enough money for buying Louboutins?



Beyoncé, pregnant, in a beautiful, long Lanvin dress.



Demi Lovato in Mandalay.



Miley Cyrus in Roberto Cavalli.



Katy Perry in Geisha-Look, Atelier Versace.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen