Montag, 8. August 2011

TCA's Best Dressed





Sorry, but I had to post this photos. Just too cute! And you saw Selena's new profile pic on her private twitter account? It's the second photo!



Taylor Swift won the Red Carpet Fashion Icon Award, but...well, I don't wanna say that Taylor has no style, but I like Selena's outfits a lot more than Taylor's. She's Best Dressed: Female, in my opinion.



Justin Bieber, well dressed, as usual, except the bow tie - please not. And do I have to mention his earrings? But anyways, he's definitely a hottie (and Best Dressed: Male)



Another hottie - Taylor Lautner in all black. He seems to like this leather jacket and black denim looks, but who can blame him?! He looks good, it matches with hair and skin and he's obviously shocked to win an award.



Kellan Lutz in an classic look.



Robert Pattinson, same as above.



Avril Lavigne tweeted "Wore my Abbey Dawn dress + heels on the red carpet today at the teen choice awards- a proud moment for me. I hope u love the new collection!". Yes, we DO like it! And especially when YOU wear it!



Blake Lively shone a lil' bit out with her bright orange dress and leo heels, but not negative. I really like her dress, but not her shoes. I don't like these leo prints, no matter, where. Not on handbags, pants, shoes, whatever. But it matches with the dress and that's the main thing.



Chris Hemsworth in a classic smoking. But more important: Where did you leave Liam? And even more important: Why wasn't Miley at the event?



Cameron Diaz in a simple nude dress and cool heels. Pretty cool, one of my favorites!



Nina Dobrev in navy dress and classic black heels, really cool.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen