Sonntag, 13. November 2011

News Break

Lovestruck



Leighton Meester stars in the new commercial for Lovestruck by Vera Wang, wearing a beautiful berry dress by Vera Wang.
Here is the TV commercial and an interview with Leighton.





Talk That Talk



After Rihanna's Number 1 single "We Found Love" ft. Calvin Harris, her new album "Talk That Talk" releases on November 18th. It includes "We Found Love", "You Da One" that's been trending on twitter yesterday and many other cool songs. I already own three CDs of her and I'm so excited about the new album cuz I loved "We Found Love"! Must-have!

Versace for H&M



Guess y'all saw the commercials of Versace for H&M. Well, I expected more. These two are the only clothes I like and H&M alone designed prettier clothes (if you saw the commercial!!). But I must admit I don't like Versace as much as other labels like D&G, Marchesa or Jeffrey Campbell. And these two are really pretty. In Germany, the collection starts selling on December 17th at 8 am. Hurry up, the line will be loooong! I'd go, but I'm not even sure if our H&M store has the collection and I have to go to school, so I probably have to quit.

The Twilight Saga 1-3



The 3 Disc Limited Edition includes not only the movies, but also a negative image inversion of a movies scene of "Breaking Dawn - Part 1", so you can get a huge photo for your wall. It releases on November 21th.

One Piece




The Norwegina label's OnePieces are perfect for lying on the couch. Though, Justin Bieber and One Direction seem to feel pretty comfortable on the streets. Okay.
From 120€ to 180€, onepiece.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen