Montag, 24. Oktober 2011

Marchesa



I'm updating my iPod Touch with the new iOs.5. Already got it? ... Well, I have time now, and today, I saw in my best friends' magazine Myself one of the most beautiful dresses I ever saw, maybe even the most beautiful (above worn by Olivia Wilde at the Golden Globe's). It's by Marchesa, a label which founded by Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig. Their clothes are mostly sold at Bergdorf's and Saks in New York City (who reads Gossip Girl knows what I'm talking about), but also on Net-A-Porter and at Neiman Marcus. But Marchesa is worn by many celebrities. Just a few examples below.



Miley Cyrus, wearing a simple beige dress and in the right picture, she's wearing one of my favorite dresses with a big bow on the back.



Rihanna in an extraordinary Haute Couture dress.



Hailee Steinfeld, wearing a classic white dress.



Selena Gomez in a simple, but pretty creation by Marchesa.



Leighton Meester, courageous enough to wear a special black jumpsuit.



Taylor Swift, wearing a lavender dress with flower embroideries.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen