Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011

I love Shoes, Shoes & Shoes

Sneaker Heels





When I saw these shoes in the British InStyle, I instantly wanted them. I love sneakers and I love high heels, and that's the perfect combination, isn't it? They're so pretty! And you can wear them with a dress or jeans!
D&G, 285€
Bild hinzufügen

Zip Shoo



The "Zip Shoo" by Berlin's Miroike are functional: You can wear it with a bigger heel or a smaller heel. They don't look like the greatest shoes in the world. But it's a good idea, isn't it? I mean, every girl loves high heels, but the girls' feet probably don't like it.
Miroike, Unknown Price


Louis Vuitton's Fetish




I've always hated gumboots. They're ugly and uncomfortable. But maybe I like this one?! The Louis Vuitton gumboots have an 30 cm heel and they look good. But I guess, they're not comfortable. Really not.
Louis Vuitton, 670€

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen