Mittwoch, 14. August 2013

Wishlist


Hey guys :)

I thought I'd share my current wishlist with you, even though neither christmas nor my birthday is soon to come.

1 - HOMIES Beanie: I've fallen in love with beanies and I can't wait until it's colder and I can finally wear them more!

2 - MAC Studio Fix Powder: I finally gotta have a good powder!

3 - Spring Breakers DVD: Even though I was a little shocked when I came out of the cinema, but the film is just sick in a good way!

4 - Ariana Grande "Yours Truly": Her voice is stunning and she has a load of cool collabs in her debut album.

5 - Soap & Glory Fabulipstick Pom Pom: I'm in love with the colour and I haven't found a cheaper dupe yet.

6 - Lush Tea Tree Water: Tea Tree Oil or anything that includes it is worth buying.

7 - MAC Angel: Kim Kardashians's favorite, and mine as well.

8 - The Body Shop Bronzer Stick: summer!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen