Montag, 30. Juli 2012

Taste Berlin Once Again

Well, I don't have anything new to say... I guess you gotta wait till I was in Munich (next week), Paris (in 4 weeks) and at the Atlantic Coast (in 5 weeks). But I still have some photos of Berlin, and later this week, I'll post some photos of my last visit in Munich. I hope you're not bored, soon I'll return to my "inspiring" (Well, I'm trying) fashion posts.


At any train station in Berlin... It could be Alexanderplatz, but I really forgot it.


A really cool "beach bar" by the Spree. As you can see, pretty popular. I recommend these boat tours :)


The view from the Reichstag.


While waiting for OUR boat tour...


Alexanderplatz


I still can't believe they changed the name!


The beginning of Kreuzberg... go straight and then turn right to come to the o2 Arena (:


Kreuzberg


The Reichstag


Kreuzberg... again. We spent the whole evening there.


My favorite train station (:


Kreuzberg again, the photos are blurry cuz my friends always don't wanna stop walking.


Typically Berlin!


On our way to the hotel


Do you see it?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen