Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012

Some kinda rockstar

Do you know these kids wearing all black and looking absolutely cool and like they would care about nothing? Well, I'd love to say that I'm one of them, but I'd lie. Maybe sometimes, when everything breaks again, I'm gonna look like this and maybe this when isn't far away.
You know, wear huge black boots and skinny jeans, oh, and be skinny, and maybe a band shirt or leather jacket would do it. Take a cigarette and you are the ultimative rockstar. That doesn't sound pretty nice, does it? It was supposed to be nice cuz i love the way they look and act!



Quit smoking in an aeroplane ;) Maybe a bandana around your head gives it even more!



My absolute favorite shoes, Jeffrey Campbell Litas, exist in a Rockstar version, with spikes! Want!



This photo is just gorgeous.












Another gorgeous photo.





Oh, and I have to show you the trailer of the American version of LOL:



It's gonna be gorgeous!

Oh, and do you like my new header?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen