Es ist ein Fehler bei diesem Gadget aufgetreten.

Samstag, 4. Juni 2011

Stars make fashion

Many stars are style role models for us, the normal people, but they don't just wear clothes, some of 'em want to design clothes. Here are some of my favorites.

Selena Gomez' Dream Out Loud for Kmart






The lovely actress and singer is always well dressed and so I don't wonder 'bout her loving fashion. Especially after Miley's collection, but that's another theme (Y'all remember Nick Jonas?). Dream out loud is very comfortable and girly, they look like summer. If I'd be able to by it I would probably buy everything but cuz I live in Germany... The collection is available at Kmart.

Avril Lavigne's Abbey Dawn for Kohl's





The singer loves comfortable, but cool clothes, punk-like and loud. She designed a jazzy line for Kohl's, and she loves wearing it. You often see her wearing the clothes in private, I like that about it. I always liked her style and now I can wear it, too, that's great.

Emma Watson for People Tree




The actress became a important fashion role model in the last few years. Especially since she had been a model for Burberry. So she designed an own line for People Tree, a British Fair Trade label. The clothes are a bit more expensive than other star collections, but they are 'fair'. And the look really cool!

Miley Cyrus & Max Azria for Walmart




Miley Cyrus designed in connection with designer Max Azria a good looking fashion line for Walmart. I don't like all of the collection, many of it is basic, like white and black tees, but it's cool. But I love the motifs on the tees.

Olsen Sisters' Elizabeth & James and The Row



The Olsen Twins are known for her style and her collections Elizabeth & James and The Row are very successful. The clothes are elegant and classy, not everyone likes that and I didn't see much of it, but it matches them.

The Cruz Sisters for Mango



The adorable Cruz sisters, Monica and Penelope were modeling for Mango before and by and by they designed a line for Mango. It was successful, it was basic, but it was great.

Kate Moss for Topshop




Model Kate Moss designed lines ofr Topshop. They're elegant, but really expensive for us normals. I like it, it's elegant, but cool and matches Kate, but too expensive.

Justin Timberlake's William Rast




Singer, actor and now designer: Justin Timberlake started a line called William Rast, mostly jeans and leather, really cool and rough. If I'd be a boy, I'd definitely buy it.

Maybe some lines aren't available in your country. But you can find many of it on ebay.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen